This website is owned and operated by Association of British Clinical Dialetologists also known as ABCD (Diabetes Care).
ABCD (Diabetes Care) is a company limited by shares in England and Wales under company number 7270377, whose registered address is Sterling House, 1 Sheepscar Court, Meanwood Road, Leeds LS7 2BB. Diabetes Care Trust (ABCD) is a registered charity number 1139057, a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales under company number 74248361,whose registered address is Sterling House, 1 Sheepscar Court, Meanwood Road, Leeds LS7 2BB. ABCD (Diabetes Care) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Diabetes Care Trust (ABCD) Ltd.
The materials contained on this site are either the copyright of individual contributors or of ABCD (Diabetes Care) and may be subject to other intellectual property rights. You may use this website freely for:
- your own personal and non-commercial use;
- professional non-commercial use by you personally or within your healthcare organisation; and
- any non-commercial educational use.
Free non-commercial use might include downloading, reproducing, distributing, displaying and storing ABCD (Diabetes Care) web pages or content.
The above rights may be exercised in all media and formats whether now known or hereafter devised. However, the following acts are prohibited in respect of this website and any of the content featured on it:
- Public display except as set out above;
- Any rental leasing or lending of any material obtained or derived from the website;
- Reproduction except as set out above, including without limitation the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work,without the prior consent of ABCD (Diabetes Care). If you wish to reproduce any content commercially, you must contact ABCD (Diabetes Care) and we may charge a fee. Please contact ABCD (Diabetes Care) at email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)1675 477600 and we will be able to advise accordingly.
- Altering, transforming or building upon any content contained in this website.
All copyrights and trademark notices, marks, disclaimers and other such elements must be preserved and upheld at all times.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside ABCD (Diabetes Care)’s control and you proceed at your own risk. ABCD (Diabetes Care) does not endorse or sponsor, and is not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.