Event Terms and Conditions
- Delegate places at the conference are limited and offered on a first-come, first served basis. Places cannot be guaranteed until payment has been received.
- Cancellation charges may apply (100% cancellation fee if cancelled within four weeks of the event)
- Refunds may be available up to 28 days prior to the event taking place - please check the details for each event. All refunds are subject to a £10.00 administration fee
- ABCD / ABCD Diabetes Technology Network reserves the right to alter the programme without prior notice
- In the event that a conference is cancelled or cannot take place for any reason outside the control of ABCD, the registration fees will be refunded in full. The total liability of ABCD shall be limited to that refund only and it shall not be liable for any other loss, cost or expense, howsoever arising.
- Delegates are advised to take out appropriate travel insurance cover.
- All delegates attending events must comply with relevant current government guidance at the time of the event. Delegates are asked to take all possible precautions against spreading infection through the wearing of masks and frequent hand washing. Delegates are asked to advise the event team if they test positive for COVID-19.