When: Tue 11 Jun 2024 from 8:45am to 5:00pm
Where: Royal Society of Medicine
Theme: What to do and what not to do
Join us for this valuable face to face conference, in association with The Royal Society of Medicine and the Joint British Diabetes Societies (JBDS) for Inpatient Care as we focus on the management of diabetes in an inpatient setting.
Hear from our expert speakers who will provide in-depth insight and inform participants about the latest developments in how to introduce the latest innovations to help improve glycaemic control, prevent diabetes emergencies and how to measure the effectiveness of the care you deliver.
By attending the conference, you will:
- Learn how to provide an accredited service for inpatient diabetes
- Apply the latest guidelines changes in the management of DKA/HHS and how to use diabetes technology effectively
- Manage challenges faced by people with diabetes on the wards- enteral feeding, steroids, peripartum and perioperative periods
Discounts available for Royal Society of Medicine and ABCD members (if you are an ABCD contact us for your discount code).
Call for abstracts
We are interested in submissions in the following categories (250 words):
- Interventions that did not work in inpatient diabetes
- Sustainable ideas and interventions in inpatient diabetes
- Case studies to inform the delivery of the afternoon workshops (enteral feeding, steroids, technology in inpatient care, diabetes in the peripartum stage)
Click here to complete the abstract form and share your work.
If you have any questions or queries please email email@example.com
Deadline for submission May 7th, 2024