This meeting will run as a virtual event using the same interactive and highly visual platform as in 2020.
Don't miss out on your opportunity to attend the ABCD Conference with an exciting full day programme!
Packed with highly relevant presentations this conference offers professional education, update, development and networking for clinicians working in diabetes and endocrinology.
Listen to UK leaders in their field give high quality presentations and gain further understanding in specialist areas as well as areas of much debate.
Network with consultants and SpR’s - both from your area and beyond.
Receive important workforce updates and find out how you can contribute to national audits.
Also incorporating the Niru Goenka Memorial Lecture and sponsored symposia.
Just some of the highlights of this years programme include:
- RCTs in 2000-2021, Prof Philip Home
- Diabetic foot update, Prof Gerry Rayman
- Learning from COVID-19 experience, Prof Jonathan Valabhji
- Technology in diabetes, Dr Sufyan Hussain
- Debate between the Greats in diabetes world, Prof Rury Holman and Prof Roy Taylor on the topic of metformin as the first line therapy or not
- Hot Topics for specialists and dedicated workshops for SpR's on transgender issues, diabetic kidney disease, non-diabetic hyperglycaemia and how to get things done.
Immediately preceding the ABCD Conference is the ABCD Diabetes Technology Network UK Meeting which will run on 13th October. Registration for both meetings closes at midnight on 10th October.