The ABCD Diabetes Technology Network
Working together to enhance access to technology for people living with diabetes
Welcome to the Diabetes Technology Network UK, an organisation designed to support UK health care professionals who are involved in the delivery of technologies designed to improve the lives of people living with diabetes.
- via website and e-newsletter communication
- working together to develop best practice documents and protocols
- promoting access to technology for people living with diabetes
- provision of continuing professional development
- education via the annual DTN-UK meeting and online resources
- promotion of the annual UK Insulin Pump Audit
Healthcare professionals working in diabetes are welcome to register as a member of the DTN-UK.
If you have any questions about the ABCD Diabetes Technology Network Network please contact us.