The British Journal of Diabetes, in conjunction with the Association of British Clinical Diabetologists (ABCD) and the Young Diabetologist and Endocrinologist Forum (YDEF) are pleased to announce the launch of our inaugural quality improvement in diabetes award programme.
- Have you changed your service recently?
- Have you got evidence that the changes you have implemented have improved outcomes for your patients?
- Do you think other services would benefit from sharing your knowledge or adopting similar approaches?
We are asking for submissions of write-ups of quality improvement projects from teams around the country. Although aimed primarily at trainees (specialist registrars), all members of the diabetes MDT or those in internal medicine training (IMT) should feel free to submit their work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to share your work, gain publication and potentially win an award. A prize of £250 each as well as publication in the British Journal of Diabetes has been made available for the top 3 quality-improvement projects.
What do we ask?
- Write-up of your quality improvement project
- Following the format here: http://squire-statement.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Page.ViewPage&PageID=4…
- Deadline: Extended until 30th June 2021
Any questions, e-mail: T.Crabtree@nhs.net