We can't wait to welcome you back to the ABCD Conference 2022, which will run as a face to face event in this anniversary year where we are celebrating 25 years of ABCD.
As usual there are exciting evening sessions and dinner on 7th September followed by a varied full day programme on 8th September. As this is ABCD’s 25th Anniversary year we are offering highly discounted rates for the meeting and dinner
- Packed with highly relevant presentations this conference offers professional education, update, development and networking for clinicians working in diabetes and endocrinology.
- Listen to UK leaders in their field give high quality presentations and gain further understanding in specialist areas as well as areas of much debate.
- Lectures livestreamed directly to the conference hall from US experts, with live Q&A to follow
- Network with consultants and SpR’s - both from your area and beyond.
- Receive important workforce updates and find out how you can contribute to national audits.
- Also incorporating the John Wales Memorial Lecture and sponsored symposium.
Just some of the highlights of this years programme include:
- Sex differences in diabetes & heart disease, Associate Professor Rita Kalyani, Baltimore, USA
- Inpatient diabetes - the US model, Prof Guillermo Umpierrez, Atlanta, USA
- A year in diabetes, Prof Steve Bain
- Screening for Type 1 Diabetes, Dr Lauren Quinn
- Compassion without burnout in covid times, Dr Stefan Gleeson
- Sustaining improvement in DKA management, Dr Punith Kempegowda
- The ABCD Debate, audit and workforce updates
- Hot Topics for specialists and dedicated workshop sessions
Immediately preceding the ABCD Conference is the ABCD Diabetes Technology Network UK Meeting which will run on 7th September.