Making Type 2 diabetes trials more effective – have your say on the most important results of treatment
• A recent systematic review of clinical trials for type 2 diabetes found that no single outcome was measured in all trials. HERE
• A new EU HORIZON 2020 funded study wants to find out what the most important results of treatment for Type 2 diabetes are, to establish a set of minimum core outcomes that should always be measured in Type 2 diabetes research.
• The study needs input from all healthcare professionals involved in type 2 diabetes care or research. Taking part involves completing two online surveys.
• Take part online HERE
• Still need convincing? Spend one minute finding out about why core outcome sets are important here: Video click HERE
• Please also forward this to other members of your team so that they can contribute too.