4th Joint Meeting of ABCD & The Renal Association Feb 2019
This meeting brings together internationally renowned leaders in the field of diabetes related renal disease to discuss current challenges, future potential areas for intervention, and therapeutic opportunities.
We are particularly pleased to invite junior medical and allied health care professionals to attend the meeting at highly discounted rates.
Who should attend?
- Consultants in diabetes
- Consultants in renal disease
- General physicians and GPs with an interest in diabetes and kidney disease
- Trainees and specialist nurses in diabetes or nephrology who have an interest in diabetes related renal disease
- Dietitians and podiatrists with an interest in diabetic renal disease
- Those who are looking to learn more about the challenges posed by diabetic nephropathy and CKD and current innovations and challenges